From time to time I like to run contest here at Fire Medic Art to get my fans involved. Below is some of the contest I have run or are currently running.
|Contest Name||Contest Theme||Contest End Date||Winner|
|Pencil Portrait April13||Portrait “Open”||April 15, 2013||TBA|
TBA = To Be Announced
At Fire Medic Art, we want you to have a chance to win a pencil portrait of your choice! The prize is a 5×7 inch pencil portrait hand drawn from one of your photos.
Free Pencil Portrait Information and Rules
How to Enter
- Be or become a “Fan” of our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/firemedicarts
- Send us an email with an attachment of your favorite portrait photo to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your name/facebook name. Please put the “Contest Name” ( ie Pencil Portrait Aprtl13) in the subject of your email.
- Make sure it’s a photo you don’t mind the whole world of Facebook seeing, because if your photo is selected to be drawn, the winner will be announced when I start posting the “Work in Progress” drawings of the selected photo on my Fire Medic Art Facebook page.
- Photos submitted need to be clear and the highest resolution possible for me to be able to provide you with a good detailed drawing.
- Please only submit photos that belong to you or you have permission to use.
- 1 Contest winner will be selected based off of the uniqueness and usability of photo entered.
- Remember the better the photo the better the chances of winning.
- Also remember this is for a portrait drawing, example would be head and shoulders. Full body photos that where taken across a football field will not work.
What do I win
- Winner will receive a 5×7 hand drawn pencil drawing of their submitted photo.
- Please keep in mind that the drawing could take up to 2 to 6 weeks to complete after contest is over, depending on the artist workload at the time
- No cash substitution.
- Artist has the right to exclude, add, or change elements of the drawing in comparison to reference photo.
- Artist retains all rights to the completed drawing and by entering contest you agree to allow Fire Medic Art to use completed drawing for promotional and advertising purposes on this web site and additional sites.
- Your email address and info will only be used by Fire Medic Art for the purpose of contacting you in the event of a question or for further info.
Questions and Answers
- Why does the theme say “Open”?
That would be the type of photos I am looking for submission in the contest.
Open = any portrait photo can be submitted
Firefighter = Only accepting firefighter themed photos
Helmet = accepting only photos of people wearing helmets
- Does the photos I submit carry over into the next contest?
No. The photos you submit will only be entered in that contest and not carried over to the next contest.
- How about animal photos?
As you can see by my gallery I do not do a lot of animal drawings. I might look at having an animal pencil portrait contest in the future to give me a challenge.
- I will be adding more Questions and answers as I receive them
Good Luck and If you have any more questions let me know…